- Powerful System Capacity: Monitoring Up to 500 Sense Cables
- Detect Multiple Simultaneous Leaks
- Touch Screen Interface
- TCP/IP & MODBUS/JBUS Connection
- Floor Maps Integrated Highlighting the Location of Fault (option)
- Send Email Alerts to LAN-connected BMS (option)
- Alarm Delay Time Adjustable on Each Sense Cable
- Easy to Install in Both New & Existing Buildings
- Long Product Life & Low Constraint of Maintenance
The FG-NET digital unit is designed to be used for water leak detection, bases leak detection, acid leak detection and fuel leak detection. It is ideal for mission critical areas such as data centers, trading floors, semi-conductor plants. FG-NET unit can display a precise location (to the nearest metre) on a dynamic map. It detects simultaneous leaks hence avoid “a leak hide another” risk. Furthermore, the FG-NET digital unit can transmit the leak information to other LAN-connected equipments (such as BMS) via TCP/IP and JBUS/MODBUS communication protocols.
In short, FG-NET has its unique features and precedes all advantages of a classic liquid leak detection unit.