Water Sense Cables
- Digital Pin-Point Leak Location
- Braid on External of Cable
- Embedded Microprocessor
- LED Status Indicator
- Detects Water and Base Liquids
- Designed for Suspended Pipe Solution
- Pre-connected in Standard Lengths
The FG-ECB sense cable is specially designed for pipes solution. It is supplied with an external polyethylene based braided jacket.
The TTK Digital Sense Cable FG-ECB detects and pin-points the location of water and base liquids leaks at any point along its length.
The FG-ECB sense cable is designed for the FG-SYS, the FG-NET or the FG-BBOX Digital Unit to respond intelligently in the event of any leaks of liquids.
- Detects and pin-points the location of a water/base leak to the nearest metre along the length of the cable.
- Detects and localizes cablebreak on the cable.
- The FG-ECB sense cable is a non-absorbent design that can be reused after leaks.
- Cable drying is easy.
- An external polyethylene based braided jacket keeps water around the cable thus assures an efficient detection.
- Easy installation with pre-finished male and female connectors.
- FG-ECB is to install under the suspended pipes, to be belt on the bottom of these pipes. No need drip tray.
- Flexible design: in both liner and sector mode (via FG-DTC box).