- Locating Leak Detection System
- 8 Independent Zones
- 8 Simultaneous Leaks can be Detected
- Touch Screen Display
- MODBUS/JBUS Integration
- Exclusive for FG-OD Range Products
The FG-ALS8-OD, Eight Zones Alarm & Locating System Unit is designed to be used exclusively with FG-OD range products including sense cables and point sensors, to give instant detection and location of liquid (non-conductive hydrocarbon liquids and solvent).
Capable to monitor up to 8 oil leak sense cables or point sensors on its 8 independent zones; equipped with 9 relays, this locating unit is a cost-effective solution for non-conductive hydrocarbon liquids and solvent leak detection. Ideal for medium to large applications where accurate leak location is required.
In the event of liquid leak or default on the sense cables for each zone, the responses from the FG-ALS8-OD alarm & locating unit:
- An audible alarm is triggered and a relay is activated.
- The touch screen of the panel displays the zone, the location of the leak (on the cable) and details of the fault (the type of fault leak or cable break).
- Report to the DCS/SCADA/Safeguarding system via a JBUS/MODBUS protocol.