TTK Release: COVID-19
Dear customers, dear partners,
Facing the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) epidemic, TTK is mobilizing and taking preventive measures to reduce the spread of the virus in its workplaces.
We continue our activities at TTK taking preventive measures in accordance with government requests * to ensure the safety and health protection of our staff, our customers and our partners.
The entire production, testing and delivery team is in place to ensure business continuity by respecting prevention instructions. There will be no break in deliveries, if the carriers follow of course.
Most of our employees are teleworking to date. Your usual contacts remain available and can be reached by email or by telephone / videoconference to quickly respond to your requests and needs. Our websites www.ttk.fr; www.ttkuk.com; www.ttk-gmbh.de remain accessible.
Rest assured that everything is done to maintain our services. Do not hesitate to contact us.
We wish you good health, as well as those around you.
The TTK team
*: The prevention instructions are:
- Wash your hands with soap and water very regularly; use the available hydroalcoholic alcohol gel and surgical masks
- Suspend all non-essential business trips
- Respect the rules of distancing in the workplace
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze
- Greet without shaking hands, avoid kissing on the cheeks
- Blow your nose in a single-use tissue