Hydrocarbon Point Sensor
- Fully Addressable, Locating
- Fast Response, Re-usable
- Suitable for Explosive Area Service
- Insensitive to Water and Pollution
The FG-ODP is a point sensor for liquid hydrocarbon and non-conductive solvent leak detection. It is suitable to detect hydrocarbon floating on water, for example in tank application.
In the event of liquid leak or cable break on the FG-ODP, the point sensor reacts fast and the connected digital unit will respond as follows:
- An audible alarm is triggered and a relay is activated.
- The location of the fuel leak (address of the FG-ODP) and details of the fault are displayed on the screen.
- Event report is sent to the BMS via MODBUS /JBUS protocol.
It is designed to be connected with TTK Digital Units FG-NET, FG-BBOX to provide quick detection of liquid hydrocarbon leaks.