Job offer – TTK Pte Ltd – Sales office Asia-Pacific Manager
Sales office Asia-Pacific Manager – Singapore based
TTK is hiring !
A dynamic Sales person to join us in order to support our rapidly growing Liquid Leak Detection business, we are seeking a self-driven, highly motivated candidate to work directly within our global team. The role shall be based in our TTK Pte Ltd, Singapore office.
TTK is a leading global manufacturer of water, acid and hydrocarbon leak detection systems for commercial and industrial applications. We are French company with our R&D and manufacturing facilities located in Paris since 1989. Our products are being used and are a industry standard for global data centres, buildings & industry.
Job Description: As a Sales office Asia-Pacific Manager your job shall cover the following key duties:
- Target oriented pre-sales & sales to new and existing customers in Data Centres, Buildings-Industry and Oil & Gas .
- Scheduling of appointments for our Regional Managers with key decision makers (CEOs, CTOs, Directors) through cold calling as well as through identified CRM contacts
- Organising Events like Lunch time seminars with Engineering Consultants and End Users, Participation in Industry exhibitions and other marketing initiatives.
- Office general administration, working on CRM tool (Salesforce) , payments follow ups on existing project accounts.
- Prior experience in Project Sales will be beneficial.
- Degree from a leading university, preferably in technical studies will be highly beneficial.
- Complete fluency in English & Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce will be a plus.
- Self-starter who works with low supervision & under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised to create a well thought out agenda & action plan
- Tremendous personal growth potential due to flat hierarchy and global scale.
- Attractive Bonus remunerations on achieving targets.
- Full exposure to clients from fast growing Data Centre market , Building & industry as well as Oil & Gas markets.
- Highly diverse and dynamic environment working with our other colleagues in Europe, Asia, M-E and America.
Interested candidate who meet the respective requirements and is looking forward to a challenging role, please kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.